EQ APPLIED: The Real-World Guide to Emotional Intelligence, uses fascinating research, modern examples, and personal stories to illustrate how emotional intelligence works in the real world–and provides a practical set of tools that help you make emotions work for you, instead of against you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Transform your strongest emotions from a destructive force to a power for good
- Use knowledge about the brain and the way it works to help shape your emotional habits
- Get the most out of the feedback you receive—whether positive or negative
- Deliver feedback in a way that others are likely to benefit from
- Use empathy to help you (and keep it from hurting you)
- Cultivate and maintain deeper, more meaningful relationships
- Protect yourself from those who want to use the principles of influence to harm or manipulate you and others
Authentic. Balanced. Practical: EQ Applied is the real-world approach to emotional intelligence you’ve been searching for.